Work hard, have fun.
What We’re About
That age old saying “Work hard, have fun”, we managed to do both. We take our culture seriously. Our team is composed of genuine people, but no matter where they fall on the org chart they know how to get their hands dirty. We work to deliver solutions that help our customers grow and dominate their marketplace. And in turn, we celebrate. We will take the time to send a warranted meme and there may be a prank or two.
We are committed to delivering efficiency in all we do. You know of a better way to get something done? Step up to the plate, all ideas are heard and welcomed here.
Get in on this and come find out why we have won Best Places To Work In Madison more than once.
There’s no better time than the present.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven–always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in any of the following positions please send your resume to career@goVirtualOffice.com
We currently have the following job openings:
Professional Services Administrator
The Professional Services Administrator will have a key role in supporting our Application Consultants and Client Success Teams. Candidates should be out-going, proactive and have a strong communication skills. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success. This is a permanent, full-time professional position and it’s a terrific place to work.
- Provides support to the Application Consultants and Client Success teams by relieving them of administrative work.
- Duties may include scheduling client meetings, coordinating with partnering companies, record keeping, ticket processing/entry or other related tasks.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Reports to the Professional Services Manager.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Required Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Must work daily at our corporate office in Waunakee, WI or our office in Dodgeville, WI.
Please send your resume to career@goVirtualOffice.com
Why Choose goVirtualOffice
goVirtualOffice, LLC is a NetSuite 5-Star Award winning company and leading provider of cloud-based integrated business management and Ecommerce Software for growing and midsize businesses.
We are cloud web based CRM, ERP and Accounting Software experts, helping companies select, implement and successfully extend CRM, ERP and Accounting Solutions.
NetSuite 5 Star Award Winner 3 years in a row. Voted one of the Best Places To Work by Madison Magazine