SuitePeople HR offers powerful functionality for organizations to manage their human resources and workforce management processes with an exceptional employee experience to complete most everyday tasks. It integrates HR functionality into the NetSuite suite of applications, eliminating many repetitive and manual processes. HR leaders no longer have to spend unnecessary time reconciling information from multiple systems to answer common inquiries from employees and produce reports to decision-makers and auditors.
- Centralized solution to manage and maintain global employee records.
- Provides real-time people analytics alongside financial analytics.
- Unified NetSuite solution connects HR data with financial, procurement, project, payroll, planning and budgeting processes.
- Easy-to-use tools provide engaging employee experiences.
Analytics Provide New Insights
Most companies have difficultly producing people analytics they trust because information is coming from too many sources or is largely unstructured. It’s time consuming to centralize all of it fast enough to make needed decisions. With all HR data centralized within NetSuite, HR leaders can quickly access the data needed. Finance leaders are able to gain visibility into how workforce performance impacts financial performance in a single place.
Ready to transform your HR management?
With SuitePeople HR, you can eliminate repetitive manual processes and provide an exceptional employee experience!
Engaging Employee Experiences
SuitePeople redefines how your people consume and interact with their HR information. NetSuite understands the different roles that employees play in your organization and brings the information and tools they need most to their fingertips, when they need it.
- HR professionals can monitor hiring and termination trends, complete common tasks and manage the entire employee lifecycle from a single, personalized dashboard.
- From the Employee Center, employees can review time-off balances, benefits, compensation, complete onboarding tasks, find and recognize other employees and update their profile without needing assistance from HR staff.
- Managers can use self-service capabilities to accomplish common HR tasks such approval of time off requests, initiating a salary change, promotion or transfer and review compensation history.
- Financial leaders can go to one place to see if a downturn in revenue is related to vacant sales positions or why a certain location is experience higher than average turnover causing lower, localized customer satisfaction.
- Effective Dating. Create an audit trail with accurate data and change reasoning to meet compliance requirements using current and future effective dating.
- Access Controls. Ensure the proper changes are being made by the right person with the right permissions. NetSuite Administrators can be restricted from viewing confidential employee information.
Compensation and Recognition
Rewarding and recognizing your workforce helps to motivate, retain and develop top talent. Studies have shown employee satisfaction levels rise due to improved communication throughout the organization.
- Compensation. Allow Administrators to define and track compensation details on the employee record, including currency, base wage type and base wage.
- Benefits. Track and report on your company’s benefits plans and costs so that both Human Resources and employees can access the details of plans within NetSuite instead of using the benefits carriers’ websites.
- Variable Pay. Support and process various bonus types such as spot, referral, merit or even create custom types. Employees can see bonus targets and historical payouts for added motivation.
- Recognition. Kudos provides a way to foster a positive work culture, increase retention and decrease turnover costs, by enabling employees to publicly recognize their colleagues for their contributions and achievements for a job well done.
Centralized Global Human
With SuitePeople HR all of your global resources are in a single system making records more accurate while allowing employees to easily find one another no matter their location. Flexible access controls and effective dating throughout provide HR professionals a solid foundation for managing everything from addresses to jobs.
- Employee Profile. All information relevant to an employee is stored in their employee profile, including employee’s supervisor, location.
- Employee Directory. Enable employees to quickly find and contact the right people in the organization and intuitively navigate the organization to understand how individuals or teams fit within its structure.
- Employee Timeline. Access a visual timeline of employee development and employment history with effective dates.
- Job Management. Easily create jobs requisitions with descriptions, job families with minimum, mid and maximum salary or hourly levels to help build career paths and be more competitive in attracting new talent.
SuitePeople HR’s Workforce Management capabilities help increase the efficiency of common processes such as requesting time off, onboarding or offboarding to reduce burden on HR staff.
- Time-Off Management. Create customized time-off plans with a flexible rules engine that match your company policy, including eligibility, entitlement, accrual frequency and carryover. Automatic time-off accruals and reports provide visibility into balances and allow employees and managers to proactively plan and approve vacation time.
- Onboarding. Create onboarding checklists and templates to mitigate the risks and costs of turnover by providing a structured onboarding process.
- Offboarding. Create offboarding checklists and templates to make sure all steps are completed, and property recovered before the termination date.
SuiteSuccess for SuitePeople HR
NetSuite has a deep understanding of the challenges of managing a workforce. SuiteSuccess for SuitePeople HR takes a holistic approach to the problem and productized domain knowledge, leading practices, KPIs and an agile approach to product adoption. The benefits of this are faster time to value, increased business efficiency, flexibility and greater customer success. Customers are equipped to make the most of their NetSuite investment quickly as they see rapid and real business benefits.